Blue Prism Training In Hyderabad
What Exactly Is BluePrism Tool?
The constantly evolving competitive levels across various sectors involving industrial, medical, banking and as well as in sector of business process organization has lead to the demand for the use of cost effective means that can contribute to delivering rapid growth of any organization. By making effective utilization of the tools involving Robotics Process Automation achieving the desired organization targets becomes highly simplified.
BluePrism is considered to be one among the leading Robotics Automation tools which have acquired a huge market across various platforms. Effective BluePrism implementations within an organization can lead to delivering improved revenue outcomes, customer satisfaction and as well as helps the implying organization to attain hold of strategic methods involving automated business and marketing intelligence.
BluePrism Training In Hyderabad offered by our Orien IT training institute will help the aspirants in becoming the best skilled professional experts by providing them with an exposure towards industry oriented BluePrism training.
Course Objectives BluePrism Of Training:
BluePrism Training In Hyderabad by at our Orien IT training institute is mainly aimed at imparting the perfect set of theoretical and as well as practical skills regarding the BluePrism tool among the desired aspirants.
By the time of competition of the course, the aspirants will be able to attain complete set of knowledge regarding the BluePrism functioning aspects which mainly include
- Can acquire complete hands on experience in relation to practical concepts involving different modules of BluePrism.
- Can gain effective knowledge in creating and maintaining effective automated marketing campaigns.
- Develop effective skills required for successfully meeting the targets and goals set by the organization.
- Build the perfect set of skills that best suit the automation requirements of different sectors involving Industrial, Banking, BPO, Medical and Retail sectors and more.
- Hands on experience in working with BluePrism real time industry oriented projects.
Benefits Of Opting For A BluePrism Professional Career:
One who builds a comprehensive knowledge regarding all the end to end aspects of BluePrism can easily achieve the best opportunities that can contribute to an effective career development.
Some of the effective benefits of opting for BluePrism professional career are
- The ongoing colossal demand for the Automation experts is rapidly increasing.
- As per the estimates view, over 5million jobs are going to be available in the automation industry by the end of 2020.
- Relatively high pay packages compared to other professional fields.
- Higher scope for a successful career development.
Highlights Of Blue Prism Training At Orien IT:
Blue Prism Training In Hyderabad offered by our Orien IT training institute will be providing some of the best facilities for a better reception of subject knowledge by its students which mainly include
- Real time industry experts as training faculty.
- Job oriented training,
- Real time learning scenarios.
- Exposure towards industry oriented training.
- The best lab infrastructure.
- Well affordable course fee.
Who Can Prefer For Orien IT BluePrism Training?
BluePrism Course In Hyderabad at our Orien IT training institute can be preferred by all those aspirants who aim at becoming professionals in the field of Automation. In addition to them, this course is also meant for
- Fresher graduates
- Job Seekers
- Working professionals
- Industry Experts
- Network Admins
- Business intelligence professionals
So, get enrolled in our Orien IT BluePrism Training Institute In Hyderabad & lay the best foundation for a success Automation professional career.
Blue Prism Course Content
- Introduction to Blue Prism
- Why Blue Prism and benefits of Blue Prism
- Evolution of Blue Prism and its History
- Prerequisites to learn Blue Prism
- How to create Business object and pages inside that
- Basic stages in Blue Prism
- Flow diagram preparation with stage linking
- Data Items and its properties
- Data item types
- Data item visibility
- Exposure of Data item
- Initial and current values
- Inputs and Outputs
- Usage of Inputs and outputs within pages
- Usage of Inputs and outputs from Business object to process
- Usage of inputs and outputs in process
- Visual Business object
- Action Stages
- Basic calculation with validation and evaluate expression
- Application modeler and steps in setting its properties
- Identification tool ,Spying modes
- How to spy and capture screen elements
- Attributes and its selection
- Launch ,Attach ,detach in Navigate stage
- Wait stage and time out options
- Actions in object studio
- How to run business objects, error validation
- Use of Step, Step over, Step out, Run, Reset
- Process studio-How to create a process
- Basic stages in process studio
- Calculation stage and expression editor
- Circular paths
- Decision and outcomes for decision
- Break points and use for set next stage
- Collection and loops
- Pages in process level and managing pages
- Exception Handling
- Stages in exception handling
- Usage of Recover, Resume and Exception stages
- Exception bubbling
- Types of exception
- Actions in process studio
- Difference between object studio and process studio
- Queue Management
- Introduction to Queue Management
- Adding Data to Queue
- Inputs while adding data to Queue
- Get next Item from Queue and working on that item
- Marking item, Updating status.
- Tags, Filters, Priority and Defer
- Publish of business objects and Process
- Control room
- Session Management and running process in control room
- Queue Management in Control room
- Release Manager
- How to create Package and create release
- How to export the release file
- System Manger
- Web services and exposure
- Environment variables
- Process history ,Business object history
- Walk through of each and every option in System manager
- Advanced topics
- Undefined collection
- Casting and its rules
- Code stages and code validation
- Global send keys
- Application manager modes, Dynamic attributes
- Logging level
- Surface automation in detail
- Browser automation technics
- Interaction with PDF, reading text with OCR
- Customer support procedures
- Initial process analysis
- Process definition document
- Solution design Document
- Object, Process instruction document
- Deployment life cycle
- Test case analysis
- FTE calculation
- Control room support guide to the 24/7 team
Write Your Comment